Saturday, January 18, 2014

Zica's Retro Six Million Dollar Man 3 3/4-Inch Figures Tantalizingly Close

According to a post at Mego Museum's forums, the Six Million Dollar Man 3 3/4-inch figures are in the USA, through customs, and likely to be in the Zica Toys warehouse next week.  There are two versions of Steve Austin and a Bigfoot that, well, who doesn't want a Bigfoot?  As far as I know I've never seen the show and I want these figures.

Six Million Dollar Man Col. Steve Austin Retro Action Figure Six Million Dollar Man Bionic Bigfoot Retro Action Figure

As far as I know, no packaged photos have surfaced of these guys just yet.  The cardbacks have - they look good - but no final samples.

Also, you can/should pre-order yours and spread the word if you like this kind of thing.  So far just Zica Toys and Funko/Super 7 are making stuff, so let's all fan the flames to get some more interest going.  (I ordered my set!)

No comments:

Post a Comment