Monday, February 2, 2015

Review: Entertainment Earth Exclusive Clear Funko Universal Monsters The Invisible Man ReAction Figure


Funko Universal Monsters The Invisible Man Clear Entertainment Earth Exclusive ReAction FigureThis was one of mine - also low-hanging fruit. I loved the ReAction concept on sight, so naturally while working I had to do some exclusives. A variant of The Invisible Man just made sense, and a low run (which I do not believe I am allowed to divulge) was run and released late last year. The question of how to do it was kicked around, but to do the whole figure in clear with no paint was my idea from the get-go. In the movie, the character covered himself because his skin, if exposed, was invisible - and he didn't want to freak everybody out at certain points.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment