Thursday, October 8, 2015

Review: Funko Nightmare Before Christmas Behemoth


Funko Nightmare Before Christmas Behemoth ReAction FigureAs one of the people lucky enough to be aware of The Nightmare Before Christmas months before anyone saw it thanks to Tomart's Action Figure Digest I was also lucky enough to scope out the toys as they were new. I didn't buy many - I still regret that, but I was also pretty young and unable to find work. So this Behemoth is the first one I've ever owned - and it's pretty great. He feels like a bulky, beefy Kenner figure of old (not unlike a Sise Fromm or a Rancor Keeper) with sculpting and detailing pretty much on the mark. Given the use of puppets, there's really no reason to get it "wrong" as there is a disgustingly large quantity of photos.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment