Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: Super7 x Funko Alien ReAction The Alien


Super7 x Funko Alien ReAction The Alien Action FigureEver since I was aware of The Alien creature, I wanted a figure of it. Seeing the jumbo Kenner figure at collectible shows for very high prices meant that wasn't going to happen for quite some time. I didn't get one until Kenner's Aliens line in the 1990s, and when I saw this Star Wars-adjacent figure in Tomart's Action Figure Digest #23 I was a little bummed that it didn't get made. Given the nature of an alien phallus monster that mouth-rapes its victims and destroys them from the inside-out, the decision to not produce toys made good sense - but it also makes sense that it's here today, boasting action features - one of which does not work worth a damn.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment