Friday, October 31, 2014

Review: Funko Universal Monsters The Bride of Frankenstein ReAction Figure


Funko Universal Monsters The Bride of Frankenstein ReAction FigureOne of the stranger things I've seen in my decades of toy collecting is that facts change. Questions like "What color is Han Solo's jacket?" have had numerous answers - if you asked Galoob and Kenner in the late 1990s, they said that Lucasfilm told them that Han always wears When I saw the sculpt for The Bride of Frankenstein I was quite happy with what I saw - the head was appropriately understated and exaggerated, and the arms and torso reminded me a lot of the original 1978 Princess Leia figure. However, I noticed that in the packaging the legs were bent kind of funny. When I tried to fix them, the hip joint got loose and wobbly - oddly, the same loose leg problem was on Bif Bang Pow!'s Kanamit, who also had robe legs. Coincidence? I wonder!
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment